Sleeps 4 Two bedrooms both en-suite
Arriving in to Fallow and taking in the view, as far as you can see across fields towards the sea, you’ll see why we made it an upside down house.
Enter downstairs with the two en-suite bedrooms, hallway and stairs, or alternatively the other side of the cottage has a few steps up from the garden into the large open plan living space with its cosy woodburner, well equipped kitchen and everything you need for a really homely holiday. Toddlers will find a few toys and books.
The garden on one side has lawn and is safely fenced for small children, the other side of the cottage which faces south has an enclosed patio area with comfy outdoor patio chairs ,lovely to sit out on a warm evening..
This cottage is not suitable for anyone with very restricted mobility as it has stairs.
KEY FEATURES :
- 2 bedrooms ,Master with 6ft Super King bed , 2nd bedroom can be Super King Bed or Twins
- 2 Bathrooms ensuite.
- One bathroom has Whirlpool Bath with powerful shower over, one bathroom has spacious wet room area with powerful shower and also a bath.
- Upside down cottage to make best view of the gorgeous views over the fields towards the sea
- Oil Fired Central Heating throughout and Double Glazed, also a Woodburner
- Open Plan Living space with vaulted ceiling
- Comprehensively equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher Stainless Steel Oven and Hob, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Washing Machine and Tumbler within the cottage
- FREE WI -FI
- Safely-fenced garden area with lawn and garden furniture
- Private Patio area facing south