Sleeps 5 plus cot 3 bedrooms with 1 bathroom with Whirlpool Bath
The Farmhouse is the spacious and completely self contained Victorian wing of our own home; it’s been beautifully restored and has its own completely separate and private entrance and a walled garden for little people to play but not escape.Beds are made up for you so you can step right in to your holiday.
Toddlers will find a few toys and books: grown ups will find things like books, maps, the dvd stock list, games, the wi-fi code (just in case you have to keep in touch with the outside world), tea and coffee, treats and if you have asked for one… a cake, a cream tea or large bowl of fruit !
- Oil Fired Central Heating throughout
- Open Fire in Victorian fireplace
- 3 bedrooms with a 6ft Super King, a Twin and a Single
- One bathroom which has a Whirlpool Bath with powerful shower over.
- Spacious Drawing room with comfy sofas,Flat screen television, DVD etc
- Comprehensively equipped Kitchen/Diner with Dishwasher, Stainess Steel Oven and Hob,Fridge Freezer,Microwave ,Washing Machine and Tumbler
- FREE WI -FI
- Safely-fenced garden area with lawn and garden furniture and a patio area facing south
There’s a reason why the Farmhouse has a very loyal following of families who come back to it year on year.It really is like being at home…. whilst none of our holiday cottages feel like a holiday place… the Farmhouse, because it’s been here for such a long time, has a real soul and is loved by all. It was the first thing we restored when we arrived 10 years ago… we stripped the pine doors, the skirtings and staircase, and mended and replaced other typically Victorian features and made it our own.
In the living room are lovely comfy sofas, an armchair, open fire and piano, as well as the entertainments and equipment to be found in every cottage. The covered porch is great for all the sandy beach gear and toddler clobber and parking is right outside.
Farmhouse is not an accessible cottage and would not be suitable for those in a wheelchair or with compromised mobility.