Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms, both with an en-suite
Arriving in to Fallow and taking in the view, as far as you can see across fields towards the sea, you’ll see why we made it an upside down house.
- Oil Fired Central Heating throughout and Double Glazed
- Open Plan Living space with vaulted ceiling
- 2 bedrooms with either 6ft Super King beds or Twins can also pop in cot
- 2 Bathrooms, both ensuite
- One bathroom has Whirlpool Bath with powerful shower over, one bathroom has spacious wetroom area with powerful shower and also a bath.
- Comprehensively equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher Stainess Steel Oven and Hob,Fridge Freezer,Microwave
- Washing Machine and Tumbler
- FREE WI -FI
- Safely-fenced garden area with lawn and garden furniture.
- Private Patio area facing south
There is an entrance downstairs with the two en-suite bedrooms, hallway and stairs. Enter the other side of the cottage via a few steps into the large open plan living space with its cosy woodburner, well equipped kitchen and everything you need for a really homely holiday. Toddlers will find a few toys and books: grown ups will find things like books, maps, the dvd stock list, games, the wi-fi code (just in case you have to keep in touch with the outside world), tea and coffee, treats and if you have asked for one… a cake, a cream tea or large bowl of fruit!
The garden on one side has lawn and is safely fenced for small children, the other side of the cottage which faces south has an enclosed patio area with comfy outdoor patio chairs ,lovely to sit out on a warm evening..
This cottage is not suitable for anyone with very restricted mobility as it has stairs.