How would it feel to stay in a cottage on a friend’s farm? You’d expect them to have treated its preparation and finish with love and care, wouldn’t you?
They’d have gone into detail: the size of the bed, our doubles are Super King Size (6ft), the bedlinen (white cotton), the showers (downpours, not drizzle), the towels (indulgently soft), the equipment and fittings such as free WiFi, Freeview Flat Screen TVs, DVD and i Pod docking CD player, as well as extensively equipped kitchens and the interiors (great use of space).
And the kitchen would be ready for your arrival, with handy things like olive oil, dishwasher tablets and a full spice rack….and of course dishwashers, washing machines, tumble driers and fridge freezers.
We don’t pretend that every guest is a visiting friend (rest assured, you can have all the privacy and space you need); but that doesn’t mean we don’t treat your home for the holiday as a satellite of our own, with all the care that implies.
Every Self Catering Cottage here has the following :
• Free Wi Fi in the cottage
• Double beds are always Super King Size ( 6ft), Singles are 3 ft
• White cotton Bed Linen and Towels included in price and beds made up
• Full Oil Fired Central Heating throughout included in price
• Its own Washing Machine and Drier in the cottage
• Flat Screen HD Freeview Televisions,DVD and Cd/ipod/players
• Extensively equipped kitchens with dishwashers, hobs,microwaves, hob
and separate oven, fridge /freezers
• Private Gardens safely fenced for children
• Blissfully Powerful showers
• Baby and Toddler Equipment list see list on Kids Pages FAQ
• The cottages may also have other individual or unique extras such as
woodburners, whirlpool baths or piano, please check individual cottage pages for detail.
Your Price includes all the following…
Bed Linen ( beds will be made up ready for you)
Bath and Hand towels but please bring your own beach and swimming ones
All Electric and Heating
Fresh Flowers and either a Complimentary Fruit Bowl or Cream Tea – needs to be requested prior to arrival
Any Baby Equipment requested on booking
Toilet roll – one per bathroom ( you will need to buy your own after this)
Tea towels and Paper Kitchen Towels, Foil and Cling Film
Environmentally Friendly Cleaners for Kitchen and Bathroom including Dishwasher Tablets and Washing Up Liquid
Selection of Herbs, Spices and Olive Oil
Tea , Coffee and a Milk. (we provide semi- skimmed a but let us know if you would prefer whole milk or fully skimmed instead)
We do not provide laundry powder due to personal allergies and sensitivities to different products